Wednesday 17 December 2014

Weekly Update: December 7 to 13

Revelations is now in for its final edit and once it's ready, then the only thing stopping me from putting it on Amazon is arranging the paperwork.

I opened my Kindle account this week, as well as my Createspace account and applied for an ISBN.  I'm contacting book reviewers to see if they'd be interested in reviewing Revelations.

It's been a bit of a difficult week, starting with a difficult weekend.  We discovered the car will be over $ 1500 to repair for what looked like really minimal damage.  Unfortunately, that eats away at some of my cushion for promotion and other activities.

My day job went a little crazy and I ended up having to do most of my work in the evenings.  But I still got it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment