Monday 1 May 2017

Weekly Update: April 23 to 29

Weekly word count: 2550

I've been more than a little disappointed about schedule coordination, since I won't be able to go to any ORWA meetings from March to June (and we'll be breaking for July and August).  But luckily, I was able to go to the the unofficial Author's Lounge meeting and get to see some of my fellow ORWAns and chat.  They had some great advice for the challenges I'm having with Judgment.

I took the first week of my medical leave easy.  I did a lot of napping and didn't push myself on anything.  I managed not to try any new projects (reorganizing bookshelves or painting).  I still feel pretty exhausted so I suspect there will be more nappage/TV binges this week but I keep reminding myself that it's okay, that's what this week is for.

I am feeling anxious about my swag for the Ad Astra convention.  My buttons should be arriving soon and hopefully the bags as well.  If not, I'll be okay but it would be nice to have everything here.

I have the books packed and I bought myself a foldable dolly to help transport.  This week, I'll be packing up the extra stuff (posters, stuffing my little bags with the buttons and business cards).  And then Friday, I'll be on my way.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment