Monday 4 September 2017

Weekly Update: August 27th to September 2nd

Weekly word count: 1200

It's been a busy final week of summer vacation for me, with sick kids, bored kids, a new kitten a.nd plenty of other challenges.

But in a few days, it's going to be back to the regular routine.  

As of this week, I've officially missed my usual deadline for a February/March release date.  I knew it was coming, but it still discouraged me more than I was expecting.  I guess it shows that no matter how gentle and understanding I try to be with myself, there's still an inner perfectionist who will insist on being heard.

I'm about halfway through the draft for Judgment and I really love the story that's coming together.  I think you guys are going to enjoy it too and I hope that you'll think it's worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment